Are comments on Facebook posts public?
When you post something on Facebook, you can use the audience selector to choose who can like or comment on it. If you create a public post, by default everyone can like or comment, even people who aren’t following you. However, you can change who can like or comment on your public posts in your follower settings.
Why does Facebook say there are comments?
There can be a couple of reasons for this. A comment has been posted and is reflected in the count, but is not yet showing for you. A comment has been deleted and the count hasn’t properly updated yet. the second comment is posted by someone you have blocked or someone who has blocked you.
How do you comment on social media posts?
Here are six creative ways to drive more comments on social media.
- Engage in a comment battle.
- Reply to comments quickly.
- Create “fill in the blank” posts.
- Make comments a requirement to enter a contest.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Know when your followers are most active.
Should I comment on someone’s Facebook post?
Avoid commenting on every single post on your friend’s page, if you do not know that person off Facebook and especially if this is a new friend. Facebook users tend to view this sort of attention as annoying.
How many comments can a Facebook post have?
Now Facebook posts can be as long as 5,000 characters and comments have a maximum of 8,000 characters. This will allow deep discussions about complicated topics to take place within the site.
Why can’t I see all the comments on a Facebook post?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can’t see all Facebook comments live?
All you need to do is swipe right on the screen. Comments, likes and other reactions will be disabled and you can watch the video in peace. And If you want to get them back, all you need to do to get them all back is to swipe left again.
How do you comment on a post?
To comment on anything on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Click Comment. The comment box expands. Frequently, this box is already expanded, in which case you can simply go on to Step 2.
- Click in the text box that appears.
- Type what you want to say.
- When you’re finished, press Enter.
What should I comment under someone’s post?
For their selfies:
- “Someone call 911, because this post is hot.”
- “This post definitely deserves a ‘Yasss queen!’
- “Excuse me, but who is this model I’m following?”
- “Just looked up stunning in the dictionary and this selfie was next to it.”
- “Sorry I’m going to be late.
- “Why doesn’t this post have a million more likes?”
How do you make a post on Facebook so no one can comment?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
What does post like comment on social network mean?
The concept of Post-Like-Comment is familiar to everyone who ever used a social network. In this article, we will learn how to create a similar working model wherein the user will be able to post his status, like posts and comment on them.
Are there any social network similar to Facebook?
Post mechanisms similar to Facebook are nowadays very common within any application. The concept of Post-Like-Comment is familiar to everyone who ever used a social network. In this article, we will learn how to create a similar working model wherein the user will be able to post his status, like posts and comment on them.
Why are likes and comments on social media important?
The likes, comments and posts we share on social media can often seem inconsequential, but they matter. They tap into some of the very elements that make us human, our addictions, desires, anxieties and joys.
What happens when you reply to comments on social media?
If your business has a presence on social media (which it should, unless you’ve just arrived in a time machine from the 18th century) then you undoubtedly receive comments from followers and potential customers. Done right, your replies and the customer service you provide through them will go a long way toward cementing lifelong customers.
Is it good to respond to comments on social media?
Responding on Social Media Can Boost Your Business and Brand. Yes, social media has put the power back in the hands of the customer. That doesn’t, however, mean that any negative publicity you receive via social media comments must stay that way. You have the power to turn the negative into positive.
Why is Facebook Like all other social networks?
Like other social networks, Facebook has found itself facing user revolt, time and again, when it changed its features and policies and when yet another revelation about its disregard for users’ privacy has emerged. One such example is recounted by David Kirkpatrick in The Facebook Effect.
Are there free comments for Facebook profile pictures?
Here are few good comments for Facebook profile pictures that can be used by anyone for free of cost to comment on different pictures uploaded on Facebook. These comments are going to get you lot of attention from your friends without making much efforts. How did you always manage to smile so well?
What does your social media feed say about you?
Choose to post those and focus on those—or at least do half and half. Doing so will change your social media feed and your outlook on life,” Schewitz recommends. And resist the urge to post every thought that crosses your brain. A recent study shows that frequent Facebook updates could signify low self-esteem.