How do I check my Sprint voicemail from another phone?
1 How to Check Your Voicemail From Another Phone
- Dial your phone number and wait for voicemail to play.
- When voicemail begins, press the star (*) key if you have AT or Sprint.
- When prompted, enter your voicemail password.
- You will then be able to listen to any new voicemail.
What is the voicemail number for Sprint?
To access your voicemail setting menu, press and hold the 1 key or dial 123 on your device dial pad. If this doesn’t work, dial 1-805-637-7249, enter your 10 digit number and while the voicemail greeting is playing, press * (star key) and enter the password.
How do I call my voicemail from a landline?
Dial *98 from your home phone. If you are away from home, dial your access number and follow the prompts, or dial your phone number, then press the * key when you hear the greeting. Enter your PIN and follow the prompts. Note: Depending on how you set up your voicemail box, you might be asked to enter your PIN.
How do I access my voicemail on Sprint?
Check your Sprint voicemail messages
- Dial your Sprint phone number and wait for the call to roll to voicemail.
- Once your voicemail greeting begins, press the *key.
- Enter your passcode.
- Listen to your messages; then save or erase them.
Can you check your voicemail from someone else’s phone?
To check your voicemail messages from another phone: Call your 10-digit wireless number. When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it. If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
How do I set up my sprint voicemail?
To set up your voicemail: Press and hold the Envelope key on your phone until the display reads Connecting……Set up your Sprint voicemail
- Record your name announcement.
- Record a personal greeting or select the standard greeting.
- Turn One-Touch Access On or Off.
Why can’t I hear my Sprint voicemail?
You need to remove any covers or cases from the mobile device as step to resolve Sprint Voicemail Not Working issue. Network settings should be reconfigured by tapping Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings and by checking if the “T-Mobile Carrier Settings” are updated. You can do these settings over the Wi-Fi.
How do I retrieve my Sprint voicemail?
How to Restore a Deleted Voice Mail on Sprint
- Turn your Sprint cell phone on by pressing the “Power” button.
- Press the number “1” button and hold it for a couple of seconds.
- Listen to the voice mail prompts and select the number “1” button again to listen to a voice mail message.
What is the phone number for Sprint voicemail?
Call Sprint customer service. Press “2*” on your cell phone to reach customer service or 888-211-4727. Tell the agent that you wish to remove the voicemail feature from your calling plan. Ask how long it takes for the phone to update and no longer have the feature available to callers.
How do I Check my Sprint voicemail?
Check Voicemail From Your Sprint Phone. To check your voicemail from your Sprint device, press 1 and hold until the voicemail welcome plays. Next, enter your password, and then, press the # button.
How to check sprint voicemail remotely?
You can also check your Sprint PCS voicemail from any other telephone besides your cell phone (as long as it’s a touch-tone phone). Press and hold the “1” button on your keypad for approximately three seconds, until your phone begins dialing voicemail. This is the voicemail shortcut for all Sprint phones.
How to call directly to someone’s voicemail?
Download and install Slydial onto your phone.