How do I save an HTML page as a PDF in Firefox?
How to save a document as PDF on Mac (from Firefox)
- Open Firefox and browse to the webpage you wish to save as PDF.
- Select the option “Print”
- In the “Print” window, PDF will be listed as a separate option on the bottom-left corner.
- Select a name and a location for your file and click on “Save”
How do I open PDF in Firefox on Android?
Firefox for Android can’t display PDFs. You’ll need to download a PDF viewer from the Google Play Store, e.g. like Acrobat Reader. Firefox for Android can’t display PDFs. You’ll need to download a PDF viewer from the Google Play Store, e.g. like Acrobat Reader.
How do I download a webpage as a PDF on Android?
Saving the page as PDF
- Open Chrome on Android.
- Go to the page to be saved.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Print.
- From the Select a printer drop-down, tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the blue circle with the downward-pointing arrow (Figure C) to save.
How can I download a webpage as a PDF on my phone?
Here’s how to save as PDF on Android:
- Open the file or Web page you need to print to PDF.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon on the top-right.
- Tap Print.
- Tap Select printer.
- Tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the Save icon.
- Now you can select the place where you want to save the file and tap Save.
How do I make a PDF file in Firefox?
The method is slightly different for Firefox. Open the browser and find the page you want to save, then click on the three lines in the top right corner. From the menu that appears, select Print, then on the next menu click the PDF box in the bottom left corner and select Save as PDF from the list.
Why can’t I open a PDF in Firefox?
please try the following: Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Options. Select the Applications panel on the left. Check “Preview in Firefox” is set for “Portable Document Format (PDF)” — if not, change it to this.
How do I open PDF files in Firefox?
Firefox’s built-in PDF Viewer
- Open the Downloads panel by clicking the download icon next to the address bar.
- Right-click on the file folder icon of the PDF file and select Open Containing Folder.
- Then, in the Downloads folder, right-click on the file, select Open with and choose your favorite PDF viewer.
How do you download a webpage as a PDF in Mobile?
Here’s how to save as PDF on Android: Open the file or Web page you need to print to PDF. Tap the three vertical dots icon on the top-right. Tap Print.