- 1 What size are retaining wall blocks?
- 2 What are the different types of retaining wall block?
- 3 How much do 16 inch retaining wall blocks weigh?
- 4 What is the most economical retaining wall?
- 5 How much does a retaining wall cost?
- 6 How much does it cost to build a block wall?
- 7 What is the average cost of a block wall?
- 8 What are the dimensions of a keystone block?
- 9 How much does a concrete block cost?
What size are retaining wall blocks?
For heavy-duty walls up to 30 ft. tall, go with full-size blocks. They’re 16 to 18 in. long x 6 to 8 in.
What are the different types of retaining wall block?
How much do 16 inch retaining wall blocks weigh?
The average weight of a retaining wall block is around 53 lbs and, per pallet, the weight is around 2190 lbs.
What is the most economical retaining wall?
What is the cheapest retaining wall material?
- Treated pine and is the least expensive material.
- Hardwood is more expensive than treated pine.
- Railway sleepers are another – slightly more expensive – option and are built to withstand ground and water contact.
- Concrete sleepers are more expensive.
How much does a retaining wall cost?
The average cost of building a retaining wall is $5,621. You’ll likely spend between $3,198 and $8,701, but some projects hit $14,000. You’ll pay $20 to $60 per square foot or $30 to $150 per linear foot on average, with large, complex builds with high-end materials costing up to $125 per square foot.
How much does it cost to build a block wall?
Concrete block walls typically cost $10 to $15 per square foot to install. Consider getting several professional estimates for your wall or foundation project to get an accurate price.
What is the average cost of a block wall?
Interlocking concrete blocks are beautiful and designed and structured specifically for use in retaining walls. Block walls usually cost $20 – $30 per square foot, which can vary depending on the type of block used. Concrete block walls can last a lifetime when installed correctly and add beauty to almost any landscape.
What are the dimensions of a keystone block?
Keystone modules have a rectangular face of 14.5 mm wide by 16.0 mm high and are held in place with flexible tabs. This allows them to be snapped into a mounting plate with correspondingly-sized rectangular holes, called ports.
How much does a concrete block cost?
Menard’s also lists its prices on its official website. According to the website, an eight-inch standard concrete block retails for $1.50, while four-inch construction block retails for $1.50. Regardless of the size, most were less than $2 each.