How to Download and Install KingoRoot APK: Step by Step Guide
Many people know about the KingoRoot, it is also known as Kingo or One Tap Root. The app includes a series of system debugging or root to obtaining software for Android devices that includes the Kingo SuperUser, Kingo APK, and Kingo Android Root. It is designed for Android users to root their Android devices. If you want to root your Android device, then you can use this APK. It is free to download and easy to install and most importantly, safe for the device too.
KingoRoot APK Features
KingoRoot has so many ultimate features which made this app one of the best rooting apps for Android smartphones. Some of the main features of the app are following:
- Backup Data
- Flash Custom ROMs
- Uninstall Bloat ware
- Over Clocking
- Install Themes
- Install Incompatible Apps
- Privacy Protection
To avail all the features of KingoRoot APK, you have to download it. Here are the steps:
- ‘Powered On’ your device.
- The battery level of your device should be at least 50%.
- To download APK, the internet connection is must, and it would be good if you use the Wi-Fi network.
- Allow the installation of apps from unknown sources and for that, you can follow the path, Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Check the free download KingoRoot APK on the web, and download it.
Also, Review of the Parental Control Application for Android
Now, to access the APK, you have to install APK. For that, follow the below steps:
- Click on ‘Install’ button to install the KingoRoot APK.
- Once the download of APK is complete, then install the rooter/file. After installation, you will receive the ‘Install Black’ message. Then, you have to follow this path: #Install Blocked: Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow.)
- Launch KingoRoot.
- Now, press ‘One Click Root’ on the main interface.
- Once you click on it, then you have to wait a few seconds until the result appear.
- (Optional) Try a few more times for different rooting methods if failed.
- (Optional) If still failed, refer to KingoRoot Android PC Version, which has a higher success rate.
Pros and Cons
There are some pros and cons of every application, so here are the pros and cons of KingoRoot:
- Speed Up – You can boost your device speed by rooting it with this APK.
- Battery Saving – It will increase battery efficiency and more battery durability.
- Customization – You can customize the device by installing external responsive UX and UI themes.
- Warranty Loss – It is the main problem that you will face after rooting.
- Brick – In rare cases, the device gets bricked while rooting process which means the position of the device changed after getting fail while rooting.
KingoRoot is the ultimate app to root your Android devices. Also, the app has various other features like battery durability, easy customization, etc. It is totally a worth app for you.