- 1 How do I print at Newcastle University?
- 2 Is Newcastle Library free?
- 3 How do I join Newcastle library?
- 4 How many libraries are there in Newcastle?
- 5 Can anyone use Newcastle library?
- 6 Who can join Newcastle library?
- 7 How do I put money on my Terrapin Express?
- 8 How can I print from a Newcastle library?
- 9 Where do I get money for printing at UMD?
- 10 How to get ebooks at the University of Maryland Libraries?
How do I print at Newcastle University?
Staff and students of Newcastle University can print to a University printer using a laptop.
- Connect to https://nuprint.ncl.ac.uk and enter your university login details.
- Select your file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your printer anywhere on the University Campus.
Is Newcastle Library free?
Anybody can join Newcastle Libraries for free and it costs nothing to borrow books, ebooks or spoken word cassettes/CDs. Non-members are welcome to use any of our reference facilities for free.
How do I join Newcastle library?
You can join in person in your local library or request a membership via our online form. We only collect personal information about you which is necessary for us to offer you library services. See our privacy statement for details of why and how we process your personal information when you join Newcastle Libraries.
How many libraries are there in Newcastle?
Library services in Newcastle are delivered through a network of 14 libraries. All Newcastle libraries offer superb facilities with staff on hand to help with any enquiry. Facilities available at all libraries include a range of books, free computer access and a wide range of newspapers and magazines.
Can anyone use Newcastle library?
All of our libraries are available not only to our staff and students but other members of the community can also join including SCONUL, schools students and teachers, NHS and more.
Who can join Newcastle library?
Membership is free. If you are under 18 years of age you will need a parent or guardian, with appropriate identification. Please notify the Library if you change your name, address, telephone number or email. You can use any branch of Newcastle Region Library. Your library card is required each time you borrow.
How do I put money on my Terrapin Express?
How to Activate or Add Funds to Your Terrapin Express Account
- Go to terpexp.umd.edu.
- Click Open Account.
- Log in with your Directory ID and password.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Then click Add Money to My Account.
- Login to GET to use a credit card to add funds to your balance. *
How can I print from a Newcastle library?
Newcastle Libraries offers self- service printing, copying and scanning across all of our branches. You can print from one of our computers, from your own device using our WiFi, or you can send in a print job from home or on the go!* The photocopying and scanning facilities are provided by our Multi-Function Devices (MFDs).
Where do I get money for printing at UMD?
To print, you need to have money on your U Card (for current UMD affiliates). Faculty, staff, and enrolled students can add funds to their U Card at any cash-to-card location or from a cashier in Darland, first floor. It may take up to 30 minutes for the funds to appear. Once you print, your job will stay in the print queue for two hours.
How to get ebooks at the University of Maryland Libraries?
I am away from campus for a while and need a scanned copy of an article you have in a paper journal. How can I get it? How can I find ebooks at the UMD Libraries?